Information going in to Chillax clubhouse
 
HomeRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Anyone ever been banned?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CRUNKRIS

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Anyone ever been banned?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:01 pm

From Home or the forums? If you have, why? I know thats a silly question to ask given that they don't really tell you yourself why you were banned. What was the time of your ban?

i was banned for trolling on the playstation forums and for 28 days

I agree we should ban some people, but it just seems like a flawed system. What are some flaws you have encountered?

I think the Home moderation is alot better than the playstation forums. Does that mean that lithium is to blame? Did you know lithium also moderates the nitendo forums? thats what a friend told me. What are they, the game forum mafia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
East
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Never you mind ;), The East Coast, England

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 pm

i was banned from home, for doing the bench glitch in EU home square, i had no warning and no acknowledgement of it, i was banned for three days and it was horrific, but nowadays i stay as clean as possible in home

now you know i am kidding right Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRUNKRIS

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 pm

East wrote:
i was banned from home, for doing the bench glitch in EU home square, i had no warning and no acknowledgement of it, i was banned for three days and it was horrific, but nowadays i stay as clean as possible in home

now you know i am kidding right Laughing

NO!!! Mad I thought you were serious. I was just about to message Glasswalls when you said u were kidding. Evil or Very Mad not kool Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nerdlegend



Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-04-26
Age : 27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Never so far but something did say they reported me no idea why i think the helghast suit they hated , anyway got banned from one forum that was due to insult to the admin gf : ) well i only called her a sheep

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avalanche.clangrid.com/ R2 clan
East
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Never you mind ;), The East Coast, England

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 pm

CRUNKRIS wrote:
East wrote:
i was banned from home, for doing the bench glitch in EU home square, i had no warning and no acknowledgement of it, i was banned for three days and it was horrific, but nowadays i stay as clean as possible in home

now you know i am kidding right Laughing

NO!!! Mad I thought you were serious. I was just about to message Glasswalls when you said u were kidding. Evil or Very Mad not kool Evil or Very Mad

oh no, i did get banned, i was kidding about the goody two shoes part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRUNKRIS

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

East wrote:
CRUNKRIS wrote:
East wrote:
i was banned from home, for doing the bench glitch in EU home square, i had no warning and no acknowledgement of it, i was banned for three days and it was horrific, but nowadays i stay as clean as possible in home

now you know i am kidding right Laughing

NO!!! Mad I thought you were serious. I was just about to message Glasswalls when you said u were kidding. Evil or Very Mad not kool Evil or Very Mad

oh no, i did get banned, i was kidding about the goody two shoes part

ohh. sry. well the bench glitch got u banned? scratch why? thats stupid. what r these people thinking confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yehia18



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:01 pm

My ban has to be the most funny and most epic ban in Home thus far.

One day in The hub people where randomly posting URLs. So I joined in the fun and provided the URL

www.lemonparty.org

Unlucky me, a mod knew what the link was for and handed me a one month ban XD

Although I am curious as to how a joke like mine is worth one month while a racist comment could be worth just one day Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRUNKRIS

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Yehia18 wrote:
My ban has to be the most funny and most epic ban in Home thus far.

One day in The hub people where randomly posting URLs. So I joined in the fun and provided the URL

www.lemonparty.org

Unlucky me, a mod knew what the link was for and handed me a one month ban XD

Although I am curious as to how a joke like mine is worth one month while a racist comment could be worth just one day Neutral

I'm not gonna even try that link Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yehia18



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 am

I'm guessing you already tried it Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
East
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Never you mind ;), The East Coast, England

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:48 am

letme take a wild guess as to whats it contents is...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yehia18



Posts : 20
Join date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 am

East wrote:
letme take a wild guess as to whats it contents is...... Suspect
Oh you're more than free to try guessing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
griffsta



Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 am

I got banned last month for 30 days because 5 mods reported me since feb for text abuse/harassment. What annoys me is I bet they didn't even see the whole conversation. Its not like I was walking around being a RA, more like I was walking around looking for RAs to tell off. Just looking for people to stick up for if they're getting abused... just so happens that once somebody starts on me I won't back down or walk away, which is why in the end I looked like the bad guy. Luckily I appealed and only got about 3-4 days suspension. There was a time last week where I got a 24hr ban for text abuse, this time I haven't even got a clue why... still only 24hr though.

I have serious doubts about the MODs in the EU home. Just the fact that they are invisible and don't even give warning bugs me. You can go to sign in one day and you can't for reasons unkown. Whats even more frustrating is that the email doesn't give you the exact instance of what you did, so you can just assume it was a MOD not looking at the conversation properly or something like that. At least in the US if a report is filed a visible MOD turns up and the RA/offender will either run off and leave you alone or kick his ass kicked. Argh it makes me so angry.

Two words - Police State.

wow my first post here and its slating home mods, a good start...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
East
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-04-25
Location : Never you mind ;), The East Coast, England

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 am

oh, i know how you feel, i never even got an email at all, i had to enail this support email address, (i had to ask the forums to get it, and even then i had to wait two days before someone even made a reply that was helpful, not just saying, "wait it out"), then i emailed and had to wait another day, just to be directed to this number, (which disconnected me), so i ended thinking the next day i am gonna ring and ring till i get somewhere, but i turned on my playstation, and i was free, entirely, i have presumed the reason to my ban was the fact that i glitched in home square and did, in all honesty, fall on someone's chess table, i must have been on there two seconds if that, but no, i got a three going on four day ban, from now on it is all sweetness while in there, its not worth losing my whole PSN and game data and add-ons and progress, just for something in home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CRUNKRIS

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Fri May 01, 2009 2:47 pm

well i still haven't gotten an email, those **bleep**s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone ever been banned?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Banned for TK?
» Why was i banned????UnBan me please...
» *S2K* 0kolepuka Banned?
» Laffy banned again for Valid Reason, by the abusing sind

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstation Home - Chillax :: Chillax Forum - English :: General Disscussion Board-
Jump to: